We are pleased to release the workshop/training schedule for the first six months of 2018. This schedule is for the non-funded programs. Please check out the schedule below and book your spot.
- Adobe Photoshop – In this 3 day course you will gain practical skills of designing professional flyers, posters, banners, business cards, editing pictures,creating outstanding promotional materials, etc.
- Adobe In-Design – In this 2 day course you will learn how to apply this software to create appealing promotional materials such as flyers, posters, banners, brochures, magazines, newsletters, books, etc.
- Basic Computer Training for Seniors and Adults – This training will cover how to use Microsoft Word and some internet applications such as Google search, email and Facebook.
- True Colors – True Colors® is a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. Discover yourself, identify your strengths, values, joys, and motivations. Learn how to work effectively with other personality types individually and as a team.
- True Colors Leadership – Discover your leadership style and learn how to work effectively with other types of leadership style.
- True Colors Team building – Whether existing or newly formed, team members learn how to bring out the best in each other, how each member’s primary color – and a representation of all colors – is important to the team’s success, and how to bring up your paler colors for the benefit of the team’s goals.
- True Colors Communication – Understanding the distinctive ways in which different personalities approach communication is key to success. Promote open, honest conduct by understanding and appreciating different communication contributions and approaches.
- Performance Measurement, Performance Management and Evaluation -In this session you will learn the relationship among performance measurement, performance management and evaluation and how performance management can help you improve your service delivery.
- Solution Focus Brief Therapy – This 2 day SFBT training focuses on addressing what clients want to achieve without exploring the history and source of problem(s). SF therapy sessions typically address present and future; the past is visited only to the degree necessary for communicating empathy and accurate understanding of the client’s concerns.
- Crisis Intervention- A crisis moment occurs when someone loses rational control over their behavior and most often sends out warning signs. This 2 day course will inform you on the basics about de-escalating behaviors so regain equilibrium and personal safety and that of the client.
- Motivational Interview- The 3 day course on Motivational interviewing comprises a set of theory-based and empirically evaluated interpersonal communication techniques formatted to help your clients identify and acknowledge self-defeating behaviours and to move toward stopping them.
All Programs will take Place at MIAG Location
MIAG Centre for Diverse Women & Families
3034 Palstan Rd., Suite M3
Mississauga, ON L4Y 2Z6
If you are interested in any of these training session or would like to request further information you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 270- 6252.